Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Customer_attribute_category, customer_attribute fields
Customer_attribute_category, customer_attribute fields [message #96186] Wed, 15 September 2004 07:45 Go to next message
Marilee
We are trying to load data through the customer interface and are placing values in the customer_attribute1-15 fields, also in site_use_attribute1-15 fields.  We discovered that we need specific values in the customer_attribute_category and site_use_attribute_category fields.  When we fill both of these category fields, it appears that only one is being written to the hz_cust_accounts and hz_parties table (site_use).  When I check the Customer Interface Table Descriptions and Validation documentation in the application help area, it appears that customer attributes and site use attributes are being written to the same tables, except that site_use_attributes are also going to hz_cust_site_uses_all.  Other documentation states that site_use_attributes can not be updated in the update mode.  Is there somewhere that defines specifically how these fields work?

I need to know if I fill in a customer_attribute2 and also a site_use_attribute2 - which one will prevail? Do I also need to fill in the customer_attribute_category or site_use_attribute_category? (Does this designate whether the information is being stored at site level or customer level?) 
Re: Customer_attribute_category, customer_attribute fields [message #96402 is a reply to message #96186] Wed, 17 November 2004 19:19 Go to previous message
Vijay
Hi
Can y bi clear about ur doubt so that i can give u exact ANs asap ok

cheers
vijay
Previous Topic: Oracle Financial 11i course in London
Next Topic: Questions on Oracle Applications and CRM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:43:06 CDT 2024