Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Help! I have a problem about "Concurrent Manager"
Help! I have a problem about "Concurrent Manager" [message #96253] Tue, 05 October 2004 22:25 Go to next message
Tian Maohuai
I'am new to Oracle Apps. The following is the configuration of our system:
Hardware: Dell PowerEdge 2600, Inter Xron*2, 2G Ram
Oracle DB: 9.2
Oracle Apps: 11.5.9
We just install the basic configuration with a VIS demo system.After the installation, I can start up the database, but the "Concurrent Manager" does'nt work fine,the following is the output after I run the "adstrtal.sh" script:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are running adstrtal.sh version 115.9

Executing service control script:
/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/adapcctl.sh start

script returned:

adapcctl.sh version 115.32

Starting Apache Web Server Listener (dedicated HTTP) ...
Starting Apache Web Server Listener (dedicated PLSQL) ...
/oracle/apps1159/visora/iAS/Apache/Apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd started

adapcctl.sh: exiting with status 0

.end std out.

/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/adalnctl.sh start

script returned:

adalnctl.sh version

Checking for FNDFS executable.
Starting listener process APPS_VIS.

adalnctl.sh: exiting with status 127

.end std out.

/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/adcmctl.sh start

script returned:

You are running adcmctl.sh version 115.16

Starting concurrent manager for VIS ...
Starting VIS_1006@VIS Internal Concurrent Manager
Default printer is noprint

adcmctl.sh: exiting with status 0

.end std out.

/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/adfrmctl.sh start

script returned:

You are running adfrmctl.sh version 115.26

Starting forms server for VIS on port 9001.

adfrmctl.sh: exiting with status 0

.end std out.

/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/adrepctl.sh start

script returned:

You are running adrepctl.sh version 115.15

starting Reports Server for VIS on port 7001.

adrepctl.sh: exiting with status 0

.end std out.

/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/adfmcctl.sh start

script returned:

You are running adfmcctl.sh version 115.15

Starting forms load balancing client for VIS.

adfmcctl.sh: exiting with status 0

.end std out.

/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/adfmsctl.sh start

script returned:

You are running adfmsctl.sh version 115.11

starting forms metrics server for VIS.

adfmsctl.sh: exiting with status 0

.end std out.

/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/jtffmctl.sh start

script returned:

You are running jtffmctl.sh version 115.7

Starting Fulfillment Server for VIS on port 9301 ...

jtffmctl.sh: exiting with status 0

.end std out.

/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/addisctl.sh start

script returned:

addisctl.sh version 115.8

Cannot bind to OAD. Re-starting...

addisctl.sh: exiting with status 126

.end std out.
/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/addisctl.sh: ./startall.sh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/addisctl.sh: /oracle/apps1159/visora/8.0.6/vbroker/bin/oadutil: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/addisctl.sh: ./stopall.sh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/addisctl.sh: ./startall.sh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/addisctl.sh: /oracle/apps1159/visora/8.0.6/vbroker/bin/oadutil: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/addisctl.sh: ./registersession.sh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/addisctl.sh: ./registercollector.sh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/addisctl.sh: ./applypreferences.sh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/addisctl.sh: ./registerpreference.sh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Exiting with status 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is the logfile of the concurrent manager.I trim the tail because the file is too big,but the trimed part is only some repeated message;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting VIS_1006@VIS Internal Concurrent Manager -- shell process ID 1747

logfile=/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/log/VIS_tataoracle/VIS_1006.mgr
PRINTER=noprint
mailto=applmgr
restart=N
diag=N
sleep=60 (default)
pmon=20 (default)
quesiz=1 (default)

Found dead process: spid=(1765), cpid=(650811), ORA pid=(11), manager=(0/1)

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Application Object Library: Concurrent Processing version 11.5

Copyright (c) 1979, 1999, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

Internal Concurrent Manager started : 06-OCT-2004 08:50:55

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Process monitor session started : 06-OCT-2004 08:50:55

Starting STANDARD Concurrent Manager : 06-OCT-2004 08:50:55
Could not start Service Manager FNDSM_TATAORACLE_VIS. The TNS alias could not be located, the listener process on TATAORACLE could not be contacted, or the listener failed to spawn the Service Manager process.
Routine AFPEIM encountered an error while starting concurrent manager STANDARD with library /oracle/apps1159/visappl/fnd/11.5.0/bin/FNDLIBR.

Check that your system has enough resources to start a concurrent manager process. Contact your s : 06-OCT-2004 08:50:56
Starting STANDARD Concurrent Manager : 06-OCT-2004 08:50:56
Could not start Service Manager FNDSM_TATAORACLE_VIS. The TNS alias could not be located, the listener process on TATAORACLE could not be contacted, or the listener failed to spawn the Service Manager process.
Routine AFPEIM encountered an error while starting concurrent manager STANDARD with library /oracle/apps1159/visappl/fnd/11.5.0/bin/FNDLIBR.

Check that your system has enough resources to start a concurrent manager process. Contact your s : 06-OCT-2004 08:50:56
Starting STANDARD Concurrent Manager : 06-OCT-2004 08:50:56
[[[[[[Could not start Service Manager FNDSM_TATAORACLE_VIS. The TNS alias could not be located, the listener process on TATAORACLE could not be contacted, or the listener failed to spawn the Service Manager process.
Routine AFPEIM encountered an error while starting concurrent manager STANDARD with library /oracle/apps1159/visappl/fnd/11.5.0/bin/FNDLIBR.]]]]]]REPEATED THIS PART...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I WANT TO KNOW WHY THE CONCURRENT MANAGER DOES'NT WORK FINE,PLEASE HELP ME!
Re: Help! I have a problem about "Concurrent Manager" [message #96254 is a reply to message #96253] Wed, 06 October 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thangapandian
Hi,

based on ur logfile info:

/oracle/apps1159/viscomn/admin/scripts/VIS_tataoracle/adalnctl.sh start script returned:
adalnctl.sh version Checking for FNDFS executable.
Starting listener process APPS_VIS.
adalnctl.sh: exiting with status 127

.end std out.

The Apps tier listener is not configured properly or the service has not been started. Unless until u start the listener thur adalnctl.sh with exit status code 0. You 'll get the same error.

Check the listener.ora and tnsnames.ora files in 806 ORACLE_HOME/network/admin folder.

Thanks
Thangapandian
Re: Help! I have a problem about "Concurrent Manager" [message #96259 is a reply to message #96254] Wed, 06 October 2004 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Tian
Thank you very much,thangapandian.I found no lsnrctl in ?/bin/ but a lsnrctl0,I renamed it and it seem work!
Thank you again!
Re: Help! I have a problem about "Concurrent Manager" [message #96260 is a reply to message #96254] Wed, 06 October 2004 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Tian
thank you very much,thangapandian,I do sth. as you said ,and it works!,but I have another problem,that is I can access the Apps through Form style with "http://tataoracle.tcsshanghai:8001/dev60cgi/f60cgi",but when I access it through JSP style with "http://tataoracle.tcsshanghai:8001/,I can see the first login page,BUT I CAN'T LOGIN! I enterd the same username and password as Form style,it only said "Error : Your session is no longer valid. Please login again." in red color.I want to know why,and how to resolve it,thanks!
Re: Help! I have a problem about "Concurrent Manager" [message #96261 is a reply to message #96260] Wed, 06 October 2004 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARUN CHATRIKI
Hi Mr Martin and Mr Tangapandian,

Well actually, I am facing the same problem of session expired for the login screen for JSP pages.

I look forward to solutions from your discussions

Thanks
Re: Help! I have a problem about "Concurrent Manager" [message #96264 is a reply to message #96261] Thu, 07 October 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin Tian
Hi,Arun,Welcome!
I found a solution to deal with the JSP problem,but it's not good enough,that is to say,you can access the JSP pages,but the CRM function does'nt work(BTW:I just listen from others that CRM does'nt work but I have'nt try),the solution is:
Query ICX_PARAMETERS table and determine the value in SESSION_COOKIE_NAME and SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN. Set SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN to null and set SESSION_COOKIE_NAME=ICX_PARAMETERS.

I'll try to find a better solution~~
Re: Help! I have a problem about "Concurrent Manager" [message #96265 is a reply to message #96264] Thu, 07 October 2004 01:19 Go to previous message
ARUN CHATRIKI
Hi Martin, Many thanks for your reply.

Well Actually, I got this problem, when wanted to work on CRM Module!. But it seems from your message, this solutions may not solve the issue.

Any way, I still try and keep you updated. Meanwhile, I do look forward to your advise in making CRM work!

Tnanks in advance

Regards

Arun
Previous Topic: Marketing Online -Login problem
Next Topic: Oracle 11i installation problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:35:56 CDT 2024