Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » Oracle 8i Problem solving cases
Oracle 8i Problem solving cases [message #986] Mon, 18 March 2002 17:04 Go to next message
Linda
I'm apparently not understanding exactly what it is that the book and my instructor want as far as the Problem solving cases for Chapter 2 of Oracle 8i. If it is JUST the scripts, doesn't it begin with dropping the student, faculty and location tables and then writing the scripts to recreate them?
Re: Oracle 8i Problem solving cases [message #991 is a reply to message #986] Tue, 19 March 2002 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pratap kumar tripathy
ur problem is not clear, can u provide more information
Re: Oracle 8i Problem solving cases [message #996 is a reply to message #991] Tue, 19 March 2002 10:32 Go to previous message
orafaq@orafaq.net
At the end of Chapter 2 in the Enhanced Guide to Oracle 8i book there are 6 cases to be completed. I am in a WEBCT course at Stark State College of Technology. As I understand the instructions to complete the cases, we are to use Notepad to write the SQL commands to create the specified tables. My primary concern is should the work turned in ONLY be the scripts and nothing more, no notations that the scripts work and no copies of the results. My instructor gave me a 0 out of a possible 50 points for the cases I turned in and I couldn't figure out why since I included the scripts, notes and results. I just wandered if anyone else using the book came up against this situation.
Previous Topic: Re: HOW to convert varchar2 to NUMBER?
Next Topic: CASE and Group by
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 01:28:22 CDT 2024