Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » More Intervew questions
More Intervew questions [message #120270] Wed, 18 May 2005 12:09 Go to next message
sanjayapps

Some more interview questions I faced in my latest interview

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

*What data mapping did you do?

*where does the SOB reflects at the database level

*What customizations did you do for the existing forms(Any Zoom etc.)

*PO tables

*What did you do in the purchasing P2P life cycle

*How did you do the mapping in GL

*Did you work on Customer transactions

*Do you know about TCI

*How does Multi-Org reflected at the database level

*Which table in AR stores the invoice information

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: More Intervew questions [message #122903 is a reply to message #120270] Thu, 09 June 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ChrisNavin

Sanjay can I have more Interview Questions for Oracle APPS.
Any site where I could find them.

Also, can I have solutions to them??
Re: More Intervew questions [message #122994 is a reply to message #120270] Thu, 09 June 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Art Metzer
Quote:

*Do you know about TCI
Are you sure that's not supposed to be TCA?

(Note, viewing link requires MetaLink access.)
Re: More Intervew questions [message #123030 is a reply to message #120270] Thu, 09 June 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Corey
Art -

I'm pretty sure based on the context of those questions that TCA is what was meant. TCA is a new (not sure which version, I believe post 11.0.3) way to store and logically map customers in AR. The TCA architecture is the HZ_ tables in the AR schema, thereby making RA_CUSTOMERS obsolete, but I'm sure you already knew that Wink

Steve

BTW - TCA = Traded Community Architecture

[Updated on: Thu, 09 June 2005 10:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: More Intervew questions [message #123033 is a reply to message #123030] Thu, 09 June 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sanjayapps

Thanks for your explanation. Your breifing about TCA cleared some of my doubts ...
Re: More Intervew questions [message #123145 is a reply to message #123030] Fri, 10 June 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
Steve,

TCA is short for Trading Community Architecture. It is true that it is used for customers, but also employees. These are also considered as parties in EBS. You are also right about it arriving with 11i.

I think the manual ("Oracle Trading Community Architecture Administration User Guide") says it better than me:

Quote:

TCA is a model for maintaining complex information about the parties and customers who belong to your commercial community, including organizations, locations, and the network of hierarchical relationships among them. Parties are entities of type Person, Organization, or Group that can enter into business relationships. The TCA Registry is the single source of trading community information for all Oracle E-Business Suite applications.

The TCA is also sold separately as the Oracle Customer Data Hub which, interestingly enough, is considered a middleware component by Oracle.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Re: More Intervew questions [message #129457 is a reply to message #123145] Mon, 25 July 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rbs100
Can anybody post questions on Oracle Apps DBA?
Re: More Intervew questions [message #129643 is a reply to message #120270] Tue, 26 July 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
urchin556

Hi,

Could u tell me the answers of the questions...

1) where does the SOB reflects at the database level?

2)How does Multi-Org reflected at the database level

Thanks
Re: More Intervew questions [message #130484 is a reply to message #129457] Sun, 31 July 2005 06:15 Go to previous message
maruthiorafin

can any one send any iterview questions on the oracle receivables, oracle payables and general ledger.
Previous Topic: customer interface
Next Topic: Lookup code creation script required
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 20:48:34 CDT 2024