Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » POXCON - Urgent help required
icon14.gif  POXCON - Urgent help required [message #120424] Thu, 19 May 2005 12:09 Go to next message
urchin556

Could anyone tell what POXCON executable in PO Requisition approval workflow is doing ? Is it possible to see the source code??Any help will be appreciated. Embarassed Embarassed
Re: POXCON - Urgent help required [message #120645 is a reply to message #120424] Sat, 21 May 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
appsbond005
Hi Urchin,

POXCON executable has execution method as Immediate.
That means "The execution file is a program written to run as a subroutine of the concurrent manage".

You can get the code for the underlying executed subroutine "poxdmaction" in $po_top/src/xit/poxdm.lpc file.

But why you want to see the code for this file.
Let me know.

All the best
Bond005

Re: POXCON - Urgent help required [message #120723 is a reply to message #120645] Mon, 23 May 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
urchin556

Thanks Buddy for your reply. I really appreciate ur help.
I am not able to find the src folder in $PO_TOP. I am using 11.5.8 version of apps. Could u tell me please where i can find it.
I have to implement some new validations in REQAPPRV workflow because of which either i need to modify POXCON or see the logic of POXCON and implement it in a procedure including my logic.

Regards

Re: POXCON - Urgent help required [message #120737 is a reply to message #120424] Mon, 23 May 2005 07:49 Go to previous message
appsbond005
I guess *.lpc files are not shipped as it is. They are shipped in a compiled form as object files.(But not sure).
So you can use $po_top/lib/poxcon.o or $po_top/lib/poxdm.o
to see the logic.(Check also whether you could regenerate .lpc file out of it).

Check for these files in the PO Patches,you will surely get poxdm.lpc there.Consult your DBA for doing this.

All the best
Bond005
Previous Topic: Auto Invoice Import + India Localization
Next Topic: Oracle apps connecting problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:06:52 CDT 2024