Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » excuase me
excuase me [message #122492] Mon, 06 June 2005 14:23 Go to next message
surireddy
excuase me anyone can tell me the document on interfaces where i can get.kindly do the needful.
Re: All interfaces in EBS [was: excuase me] [message #122548 is a reply to message #122492] Tue, 07 June 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
The answer to that is that you can find it spread out through the different manuals. The manuals are found on the documentation CD which can be download from Top Tech Docs on Metalink.

It is incredible how many questions of this type we have in this forum. First, the question has been asked before. Second, it is quite unreasonable to ask such a broad question and expect anyone to come up with an answer other than suggesting you refer to the manuals (where the answer resides) or with an answer than is somehow better than what you would get from referring to the manuals.

I am also quite curious, what is the point of knowing all the interfaces or APIs in the Oracle E-Business Suite? Most people only use a small subset of the entire package and a project must be truly massive, too massive in fact, in order for there to be need to do integration work in all areas at once.

You would be much better off if you asked for advice on a particular integration problem after you have skimmed through the manual for the module in question.

--
Aleksander Dragnes

[Updated on: Tue, 07 June 2005 04:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: excuase me [message #122622 is a reply to message #122492] Tue, 07 June 2005 11:32 Go to previous message
Steve Corey
I think he just wanted to know where to get the manuals.

You can also find documentation at:

http://www.otn.oracle.com
Previous Topic: i need oracle11i apps manufacturing Faq's
Next Topic: wrong number of arguments
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:48:56 CDT 2024