Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Need Help With 10.7 Char-mode Oracle ERP ...
Need Help With 10.7 Char-mode Oracle ERP ... [message #127375] Mon, 11 July 2005 07:47
jossejf
I have a customer that is stuck on 10.7 char-mode ERP due to heavy customizations. They'll not be able to upgrade nor replace ERP for at least 2 more years.

They've just closed their fiscal year, but have some orders hanging around that cannot be processed normally, because they do not want them to go against the closed period, nor hit inventory.

Thus, they've asked that I manually change various lines to status 'Inventory Interfaced', but I do not have the information necessary to do that, nor do I know the implications of such a manual change.

Can anyone please provide some information that will help, such as what values go in the S1-S30 columns, when and why?

It appears to me that the following are 'some' of the values that are pertinent...
;;18 - eligible to be manufacturing released
;;4 - released to mfg
;;8 - not applicable (PTO)
;;23 - configuration item created
;;21 - WIP open
;;20 - WIP partial
;;19 - WIP completed
... but they are not all, nor does this tell me the value for Inv Interfaced.

I believe that S8 = 14 indicates Inventory Interfaced, but, again, do not know if I update to that value, how other stati will be affected, nor what triggers may fire for what purpose, etc.

It also appears that S29 = 14 indicates Inventory Interfaced, which just clouds the issue further for me.

I've determined the above by reading '.inp' source code, but that's clearly not enough.

Please anyone, help if you can!
Smile
Previous Topic: iRecruitment patches
Next Topic: Alert
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 21:42:58 CDT 2024