Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Forms Help ... Urgent Plz.
Forms Help ... Urgent Plz. [message #128272] Sat, 16 July 2005 18:43 Go to next message
sanjayapps

Hi Gurus,

I was assigned a Master detail form to develop and I need your help in solving this... I attached the screen layout for this form ...

The Form basically has a One-to-Many relationship between the two blocks. The first Frame is related to the Master Block and the second frame is related to Detail block.

Rule 1 : Here when you select an adjustment type(i.e.) the primary key column of the master table (imp. point is this is an LOV), the records in the detail table should dynamically change and gets displayed in the 2nd Frame which is related to Detail table and detail block.

Can anyone send me the sample code or .fmb file that achieves this functionality.

Your help and quick response is deeply appreciated ...

Re: Forms Help ... Urgent Plz. [message #128290 is a reply to message #128272] Sun, 17 July 2005 04:05 Go to previous message
adragnes
Hi,

I think you will have more luck with this one in the Forms forum. What is important to keep in mind when developing forms to be integrated with EBS is to start with the TEMPLATE.fmb form and to use version 6 of Forms Builder. For more EBS specific information on Forms development take a look at the Oracle Application Developer's Guide and the Oracle Applications User Interface Standards for Forms-Based Products.

--
Aleksander Dragnes
Previous Topic: CygwinToolkits for Oracle Application 11[ Installation
Next Topic: Oracle 11i Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 01:43:05 CDT 2024