Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » To schedule requests and request sets on specific days using FND_SUBMIT.SET_REPEAT_OPTIONS
To schedule requests and request sets on specific days using FND_SUBMIT.SET_REPEAT_OPTIONS [message #144137] Tue, 25 October 2005 04:30
sreedevi_83
Hi,
I need to write a script to schedule request on specific days. For scheduling a request periodically I used FND_SUBMIT.SET_REPEAT_OPTIONS.

For example to run a program periodically every 2 days i used
FND_SUBMIT.SET_REPEAT_OPTIONS (NULL,2,'DAYS').
In the backend tables it stored class_info(column name) as 2:D:S which meant that it must be run every 2 days from start of request.

Now if i have to run a program on specific days example.. on every monday,thursday and every 2nd of month.
When i tried to schedule it from front end it stored class_info as 010000000000000000000000000000000100100 and stored class_type as S which meant specific. Here 1 to 31 bits denote day of month, 32 bit denote last day of month and rest seven bits denote days of week ie., Sunday to Saturday.
I can achieve same effect by scheduling periodically. But in the backend i need to have the schedule type as S and class info in binary format as specified.

How can i schedule request on specific days using script. Can it be done using fnd_submit.set_repeat_options or is there any other function other than this?

Please give me some idea how to proceed. I am stuck up with this issue.
Thanks,
Sreedevi
Previous Topic: hi, can anyone tell about cycles, lifecycles and full life cycle implementations
Next Topic: What is the Link between Service Contracts and GL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 15:19:53 CDT 2024