Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How can I see the contains of GLLEZL (Journal Import)  () 1 Vote
icon8.gif  How can I see the contains of GLLEZL (Journal Import) [message #144158] Tue, 25 October 2005 06:05 Go to next message
anikdatta
Hi,

I want to see the contains of GLLEZL (Standard Journal Import)concurrent program, it's basically a spawned type method. I already downloaded the required file from unix box, but it's coming in ASCII charecter.

Please tell me to see the contains of that file.

Thanks in Advance

Anik
Re: How can I see the contains of GLLEZL (Journal Import) [message #144270 is a reply to message #144158] Tue, 25 October 2005 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mchittib
u cannot modify a spwaned program, but u can see contents of the file to some extent using string command.
eg: $ string <Executable name>
Re: How can I see the contains of GLLEZL (Journal Import) [message #191475 is a reply to message #144270] Wed, 06 September 2006 08:51 Go to previous message
civi
Good morning!
I have the same problem on the unix server, and i can' t see anythings also writing you easy command...Where is my mistake?

The spawned is APXXTR.
How i can read it?
Thank you and kind regards
Claudio
Previous Topic: AP to PA Non Net zero adjustment
Next Topic: Ora Apps Gives NO OUTPUT To a Report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:17:48 CDT 2024