Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » APP-FND-01436 error while selecting Book parameter values in Drill Down Report request
APP-FND-01436 error while selecting Book parameter values in Drill Down Report request [message #145543] Thu, 03 November 2005 14:06
abcklm
Hi E'one,

User is able to run all the concurrent programs in one of the FA Responsibilities.

For example in FA we have X, Y as responsibilities.

Under X responsibility navigation is
Other->Request->RUN->Single->select Drill Down Report->click on Book Parameters. User can select Book Parameters.

If user is using Y responsibility

Under Y responsibility navigation is
Other->Request->RUN->Single->select Drill Down Report->click on Book Parameters. User can not select Book Parameters because of an error"No Entries Found for List Of Values". When you click the "Details" button in error message window, the following message will be popped up

No entries found for List of Values
--------------------------------------------------------------
APP-FND-01436: List of Values cannot find any values for you to choose

Cause: The List of Values execution failed to find any values.

Cause: The SQL statement specified to fdlfch() failed to return any values.

Action: Check the message stack for any SQL statement failure messages. Check to make sure your SQL statement works in SQL*Plus. (ROUTINE=fdlfch)
--------------------------------------------------------------
No entries found for List of Values

Here the thing is same report working for one FA responsibility not other FA responsibility.

If anyone has solution for this problem please post it. I appreciate all ur help.

-L

Previous Topic: Where do 'File' type attachments in 11i get stored?
Next Topic: Urgent requirement - Oracle 11i report developers for Bangalore
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 17:39:32 CDT 2024