Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Interfacing
Interfacing [message #145838] Mon, 07 November 2005 03:16 Go to next message
mukka_ramesh
Hi,
Iam working with oracle11i,i don't know anything about interfacing.Please send me sufficient information and documentations needed for interfacing in Apps.
Thanking you.
Re: Interfacing [message #147723 is a reply to message #145838] Sun, 20 November 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deepti_faq
Hello,

Interfacing in Apps is a concept where there are interface(or in other words temporary) tables created to put the data fed in thru the front end,first.
The data directly does not go the base tables.It first goes into interface tables,gets validated by different means,and only the correct data is sent forward to the base tables.
This ensures correct data in daatabase.
For e.g.
when you create and invoice,the data first goes into the interface i.e ap_invoice_headers_interface table.the Payables Import processor validates the data in the interface table,and the correct data is processed and populated in ap_invoices_all table(base table).

Deepti.
Re: Interfacing [message #147739 is a reply to message #145838] Sun, 20 November 2005 08:35 Go to previous message
vk_appstech
hi,
i dont think u need to have any documents for interfacing.depending on the component or the module u r working,,,,first know what are the interface tables u have .
and pick all the mandatory columns that r required and in fact as many as u can so that u can have a full control on the output.so just try making some insert statements and test ur case ,,and then go for full validations through a concurrent program. Hope this is clear,,let me know if u r looking for any particular interfacing tables to work on some component..,feel free to post ur query
regards
vijay
Previous Topic: RDBMS 12th cd
Next Topic: OLM - Oracle Learning Management
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 02:14:18 CDT 2024