Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » PO module info
PO module info [message #152115] Wed, 21 December 2005 03:54 Go to next message
notes4giri
Hi all,
I am struggling entrant into Oracle Apps. I want some info regarding the PO interfaces tables, storage tables and details abt the columns.

Thanks,

Giri
Re: PO module info [message #153801 is a reply to message #152115] Wed, 04 January 2006 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
I don't know a great deal about PO, but you could try looking in the User Guide. If you don't have a copy, you can download it from http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/applications.html.

You will also find useful information in the eTRM (electronic Technical Reference Manuals on MetaLink https://metalink.oracle.com/ under the Knowledge tab, Online Documentation, last item.

HTH

David.
Re: PO module info [message #180395 is a reply to message #153801] Mon, 03 July 2006 06:24 Go to previous message
konka_kiran

Hi,

I suggest you to search for the Manufacturing APIs document, which speaks particularly about the Available APIS used by all the modules with the Interface Tables, Populating the Interface Tables and executing the required APIs with required different parameters. Some of them I list here are.

POXPODOI which is a manufacturing purchasing API used to create/update the PO in the Oracle E-Business Suite.

this API uses populated verified data from PO_HEADERS_INTERFACE, PO_LINES_INTERFACE,PO_LINE_LOCATIONS_INTERFACE interface tables and generate/modify the PO in the Oracle E-Business Suite.

Please refer the APIs documentation regarding the APIs available and Interfaces.

Hoper, this is what you were expecting.

Please feel free to contact me for the APIs related to Purchasing and Inventory Modules at +91 9448977239.

Regards,
Kiran

[Updated on: Mon, 03 July 2006 06:33]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Purchase Indent
Next Topic: Forms Deployment Problem - Signal 11
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:06:15 CDT 2024