Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » oracle apps some doubts
oracle apps some doubts [message #162470] Fri, 10 March 2006 07:02 Go to next message
krishi

Hai,

This is krishnaveni,

I have some doubts in oracle applications functional financial modules.

The following are the questions?

Q1. In realtime how to know the client requirement? Who are the direct contact person to client i.e. Team Leader or All Team members?

Q2.What is it mean by 'Business process'.

Q3. In Multi-ord topic GL, AP,AR comes under at what level in organisation structure?

Any one can reply me these three questions please.

Re: oracle apps some doubts [message #162523 is a reply to message #162470] Fri, 10 March 2006 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pallavireddy

hi krishna veni
in which place are u located right now

it differs from company to company
project managers/higher level mgt will be assigned the project by the client

business process- it is the effective funtioning of the business from performing its daily transactions in the books of accounts to the closing the books and analysing the finanacial statements for reporting purposes.
it depends from domain to domain

in multi orgn,gl ap and ar doesn not come anywhere, they are modules implemented in oracle financials
suppose if a company want to implement oracle financils which has its operations in more than one country with diff char of accounts and currencies, then it will adopt global implementation

ap ar ce and fa are subledgers in gl

i hope this is clear

--pallavi
Re: oracle apps some doubts [message #162579 is a reply to message #162470] Sat, 11 March 2006 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
itskim
Q3. In Multi-ord topic GL, AP,AR comes under at what level in organisation structure?

In multi org transactions data (GL) is secured by set of books
and AP and AR data is sucured by operating unit.

Re: oracle apps some doubts [message #162580 is a reply to message #162470] Sat, 11 March 2006 08:25 Go to previous message
itskim
Q1. In realtime how to know the client requirement? Who are the direct contact person to client i.e. Team Leader or All Team members?

Generally Senior Functional Consultants called as Principal consultants will be assigned the job of requirements gathering.

Q2.What is it mean by 'Business process'.

Business Process is the current processes or procedres being followed at the clients organization. ex: Method of depreciation, stock valuation etc.these existing processes are mapped with the standard functionality in Oracle Applications.
Previous Topic: failure of bokking an item
Next Topic: How to exclude more than one Items at a time in iSore Minisite creation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 04 19:07:00 CDT 2024