Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » CREATING MISCELLANOUS TRANSACTIONS
CREATING MISCELLANOUS TRANSACTIONS [message #164210] Wed, 22 March 2006 06:00 Go to next message
romeog
Hello everybody,
I have to create miscellanous transactions in ORACLE APPLICATION 11i.
I have to populate the table MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS_TEMP ( cause I'm working on a form to do this ) -> But I don't know which columns have to be populated.
Is there someone who knows where I could find a note which explains this ?

Thanks a lot.

Romeo.
Re: CREATING MISCELLANOUS TRANSACTIONS [message #180363 is a reply to message #164210] Mon, 03 July 2006 04:54 Go to previous message
konka_kiran

Hi,

Trying using the Transaction Types creation in the Inventory Module setup. You can select the soruce as Move-Order, Receipt and also can decide the action whether to bring the material qty into stock, or reduce the qty from the stock. Create the custom transaction type, dependent on the seeded transaction type.

Refer Oracle Standard Inventory User Guide, for more details on how to set-up this and use this.

Using this feature you can use the standard forms and standard navigation, and standard functionality.

Please feel free to contact me at +91 9448977239 if you still want any help in understanding this.

Regards,
Kiran

Previous Topic: oracle CRM
Next Topic: PO autocreate problem ???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:16:50 CDT 2024