Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Customers Bulk Import into Customer Data Hub (TCA)
Customers Bulk Import into Customer Data Hub (TCA) [message #169839] Sat, 29 April 2006 05:01 Go to next message
pranveerg
I would like to import customers information from legacy system into TCA tables.

following steps fallowed are
Step 1: Registered Source System 'FCS'
Step 2: Got the Batch ID by running the below program

DECLARE
x_batch_id NUMBER;
x_return_status VARCHAR2(4000);
x_msg_count NUMBER;
x_msg_data VARCHAR2(4000);
BEGIN
hz_imp_batch_summary_v2pub.create_import_batch(NULL,'BATCH_29042006-1','BATCH_29042006-1','XYZ','BATCH IMPORT',12,x_batch_id,x_return_status,x_msg_count,x_msg_data);
dbms_output.put_line(SubStr('x_batch_id = '||TO_CHAR(x_batch_id),1, 255));
dbms_output.put_line(SubStr('x_return_status = '||x_return_status,1,255));
dbms_output.put_line(SubStr('x_msg_count = '||TO_CHAR(x_msg_count), 1, 255));
dbms_output.put_line(SubStr('x_msg_data = '||x_msg_data,1,255));
COMMIT;
EXCEPTION
WHEN OTHERS THEN
dbms_output.put_line(SubStr('Error '||TO_CHAR(SQLCODE)||': '||SQLERRM, 1, 255));
RAISE;
END;
/

Step 3: Inserted records in HZ_IMP_PARTIES_INT & HZ_IMP_ADDRESSES_INT with the Batch ID given by the program above and a uniqueID for the PARTY_ORIG_SYSTEM_REFERENCE & SITE_ORIG_SYSTEM_REFERENCE

Step 4: Here I am having problem, I want to import the data in the interface tables into TCA tables, when I am trying to run the concurrent program to run import into TCA, it is asking for the batch ID and when I give this value same to the one the program gave, its not taking this value.

Can some one please tell me what I am doing is right or If I am missing some thing or if I have to take a different approach.

Please write step by step to get data into TCA registry with BULK IMPORT.

I really appriciate your support, Thanks

Regards
Pranveer
I am using interface tables HZ_IMP_PARTIES_INT & HZ_IMP_ADDRESSES_INT to load legacy

Re: Customers Bulk Import into Customer Data Hub (TCA) [message #195197 is a reply to message #169839] Wed, 27 September 2006 06:46 Go to previous message
asheesh.arora@gmail.com

Hi

You need to activate your batch using following code.

DECLARE
x_return_status VARCHAR2(2000);
x_msg_count NUMBER;
x_msg_data VARCHAR2(2000);
begin
hz_imp_batch_summary_v2pub.activate_batch ('',batchid,x_return_status ,x_msg_count ,x_msg_data );
end;

Regards
Asheesh Arora
Previous Topic: Interview questions for Fixed Asset & inventory
Next Topic: Change the display Caption in AR receipt form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:18:35 CDT 2024