Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Parameter dependency using Independent Valueset
Parameter dependency using Independent Valueset [message #176259] Wed, 07 June 2006 09:22 Go to next message
Rashmi13
Hi,

I have to disable /enable a parameter based on the value returned by the previous parameter.

The issue here is that the target parameter uses an independent valueset whose values are dynamic.

How do we go about this?

Thanks in advance
Rashmi.
Re: Parameter dependency using Independent Valueset [message #178216 is a reply to message #176259] Tue, 20 June 2006 02:55 Go to previous message
konka_kiran

Hi,

I assume that you are having the logic to say which are the values are interdependent and how they are interdependent.

Based on the same logic create the Snapshot refershing for what-ever the interval you required, with one additional column as first parameter value.

Now in the Concurrent Program parameter, instead of referring the valueset directly, query the snapshot which you created, using the $FLEX$ Variable value, in the where clause of the snapshot, this $flex$ value whould be joined with the snapshot's additional column which you populated while creating the Snapshot.

Hope this addressed your issue.

Regards,
Kiran

[Updated on: Tue, 20 June 2006 02:56]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: MultiOrg Implementation
Next Topic: assist me with OCP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 15 17:00:55 CDT 2024