Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » form
form [message #178058] Mon, 19 June 2006 04:56 Go to next message
hany_marawan
Hello
I'm a bignner in E_Business, so sorry for my questions.

1- When I opened the template form it give me the attachment message I sent.
What I know this message means that these libraries must be included in the form, so how can I include these libraries in the template before I open it?.

2-What I know to make customize form I open a template form and save it as by the new name which I want.. Is this ture?
If yes, where can I put it in the application so I can use it?.
If not please tell me.
Note: I read the application developer's guide but I don't understood good.

Thanks for your help.

Hany
  • Attachment: alam.bmp
    (Size: 247.09KB, Downloaded 743 times)
Re: forms registration [message #178137 is a reply to message #178058] Mon, 19 June 2006 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hany_marawan
I reached to the answer of my questions.
But now I want to know one thing.
When I want putting my form in the application it asking me about the function then I choose my form.
From where I get this function if it's existing ot how I make it if I making it.
Please answer me as soon as possible.
Re: forms registration [message #178197 is a reply to message #178137] Tue, 20 June 2006 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
konka_kiran

Hi,

I assume that you achieved the following points.

1> Copied the fmb to the $AU_TOP or Cutomized Application Top, if the application top is the custom application top, then check the directory structure of the custom application directory , so that this should be same as the Oracle Apps File system /Directory Structure. Created environament variable to refer the Application Top directly.

2> Compiled and generated the fmx using f60gen command at server using putty tool or directly XManager to simulate the server desktop.

Now after this,

3>If you are using the custom application top, then Register the Application and give the environment variable name in the base path to refer the custom application top, else go for the 4th step.

4>If you loaded the fmb in the au_top and fmx in one of the appl top. Then ignore the 3rd step, and go for the Form Registration.

5>register the function, and the function type select as form and form name from the drop down. Search for the user form name from the drop down.

6>create a sub-menu of your own referring to the function or include the function in any required menu already created. Remember, while selecting from the function drop down search with the function user name.

7>create a responsibility of your own or include the sub-menu in the already created responsibility.

8> attach this responsibility to the user, and thats it.

Hope this helps you out, in understanding the apps add-on-module configuration.
For More in-detail understanding refer the Oracle Application Developer Guide, I tried to explain you in nutshell.

For any clarification or more understanding, you can call me at +91 09448977239.

Regards,
Kiran
Re: form [message #178205 is a reply to message #178058] Tue, 20 June 2006 02:24 Go to previous message
hany_marawan
Hi
Thanks very much for your attention.
But you don't understand my questions.
First I said I'm a bignner so I'm searching for answers to my questions and I said I did not understood the application's developer guide very good.
Second I asked about the functions that called the form
where I make and put it on the server.
I know that I put it it the resposibility and then but the form in the application with this function.

so .. sorry I did not understand you very good.
If you please can you expalin me in more details?, and put in you mind I may not know the expression you use like " f60gen command "

I'm sorry I know it's stupid required but as I said I'm a bignner so applogize me.

Thanks

Hany
Previous Topic: Document types Option ...
Next Topic: Default User
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 15 20:16:10 CDT 2024