Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » About Oracle financials
About Oracle financials [message #185156] Mon, 31 July 2006 04:54 Go to next message
tnvssudhir
hi all,
I am having 2 yrs of experience in java/j2ee. Now i want to plan and build my career in oracle financials. I want to know whether this suits my career.
I am having my experience in Financial and banking project. I am even interested in Domain side.

So in view of all these does oracle financials suits me. If so which package should i do.
Expecting for a gud suggestion.

Thank u
Re: About Oracle financials [message #185198 is a reply to message #185156] Mon, 31 July 2006 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gogula77
Hi,

If you know java, JDeveloper 10g is the best suited tool for you. Its used to build Oracle Fusion. for more information about the JDev visit the website: otn.oracle.com

If you are interested you can also learn Financials modules.

But I suggest you to concentrate only on one path, either technical or functional.

Re: About Oracle financials [message #185290 is a reply to message #185198] Tue, 01 August 2006 00:53 Go to previous message
tnvssudhir
hi ,
thank u very much for the suggestion.
Indeed i want to move from the technical side to the domain side.
So i thought that oracle financials would suit me.
My doubt manily is if do a financial course, will it help me in building my carrer in functional and domain side.

Thank u once again
Previous Topic: Oracle PDF Report
Next Topic: segregate sequence number by organization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:27:45 CDT 2024