Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Apps Error
Oracle Apps Error [message #185433] Tue, 01 August 2006 14:05 Go to next message
ervivek
Hi All,

I have installed an application (Kintana Object Migrator) on Oracle Apps, I have set the basepath of the application in APPSORA.env, as CLM_TOP="/u01/PROD/CLM", where my application is installed. I registered my application in Apps using Shortname CLM, BasePath CLM_TOP. After that I bounced the Concurrent Manager. Now, when I run one of my reports by submitting a request in the Apps environment, I get an Error "APP-FND-00362: Routine afpbep cannot execute request &REQUEST for program &PROGRAM, because the environment variable &BASEPATH is not set for the application to which the concurrent program executable &EXECUTABLE belongs." I would be grateful, if anyone can suggest what do I need to do to get rid of this Error. The error message says that I need to set Basepath variable, and then bounce the Concurrent manager. I have already done this. The only thing that I feel may be wrong is that I am setting this basepath in some wrong env file. Can you please let me know what else can be the reason for this error, and the remedy for that.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek Gupta

Birlasoft Inc.
Re: Oracle Apps Error [message #257210 is a reply to message #185433] Tue, 07 August 2007 15:07 Go to previous message
cojones
Vivek, your custom_top needs to look something like
CLM_TOP="/u01/PROD/CLM/11.5.0"
export CLM_TOP
Previous Topic: printing oracle reports
Next Topic: how to findout what forms do we have??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 16:43:52 CDT 2024