Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Problem in achieving AP customization
Problem in achieving AP customization [message #186286] Mon, 07 August 2006 05:35 Go to next message
deepayan
dear all,

I have to do some customizations in Oracle Payables.In Oracle Payables I have a DFF named 'Invoice Distribution' .I added two fields in this DFF.("From Date" & "To Date").Now I want that when I will give a particular value (say "Warranty amortization") in expenditure type field of the distribution form ,then this two("From Date" & "To Date") field will be mandatory.
How can I achieve this? Is it possible through custom pll.

Please help.I m new in oracle apps.Thanks in advance.

----------

Deepayan.
Re: Problem in achieving AP customization [message #186319 is a reply to message #186286] Mon, 07 August 2006 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agostino_neto
Hi,
How did you finally resolve "From Date" lower or equal to "To Date" ?
You can achieve the new requirement using custom.pll or database triggers but I guess you can also do it by standard using context option.
Re: Problem in achieving AP customization [message #186663 is a reply to message #186286] Tue, 08 August 2006 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deepayan
hi,

Finally I got the solution yesterday. I have made the fields mandatory by using custom pll. In custom pll I just added one condition when validationg record.
if (blockname.attribute is null) then
fnd_message.debug('please put dates');
Raise form_trigger_failure;
end if;

block name is the block where the DFF exists.you can get this by oracle application help->

attribute is column name of the field of the DFF.

this is working fine.
Re: Problem in achieving AP customization [message #191717 is a reply to message #186663] Thu, 07 September 2006 20:52 Go to previous message
smjsmj
Hi,

Let me know the few customization U have made in AP as per client requirements with Egs

With thanks,
SMJ
Previous Topic: Oracle E-Business Suite Functional Training institutions in Chennai
Next Topic: REP-1212:Object 'Body' is not fully enclosed by its enclosing object"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 21 15:02:52 CDT 2024