Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to Convert a "Blanket PO " to "Standared PO"..
How to Convert a "Blanket PO " to "Standared PO".. [message #190961] Sun, 03 September 2006 06:03 Go to next message
shashidhar.k
HI.,

1) Does any one knows "How to convert a "Blanket Purchase Order " to "Standard Purchase Order"?????

2) Suppose i raised a 'RFQ" to 5 supplier and i received 5 quotations from supplier . And i selected one 'Quotation' and 'Approved'. Now after some days i wants know for tht "RFQ" which i quotation i approved. How can i view or know or get the information.coz from Quotation analysis or Quotation window ., it won't shows which is approved ., which not.

Thanks
Shashidhar K
Re: How to Convert a "Blanket PO " to "Standared PO".. [message #191195 is a reply to message #190961] Tue, 05 September 2006 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B.T.S.Ananth

Hi Sasidhar,

From Blanket Purchase Order you can only realease it is not possible to create directly standard purchase order.

you can create the purchase order from blanket by
1. from blanket purchase order : tools > Copy documnet >select either catalog or standard rfq, after creating the rfq manualy change the rfq type as bid rfq.
2.Convert that bid rfq to bid quatation
3. then approve the quatation and tools copy document > create standard purchase order

Regards,
B.T.S.Ananth
Re: How to Convert a "Blanket PO " to "Standared PO".. [message #191619 is a reply to message #191195] Thu, 07 September 2006 05:55 Go to previous message
shashidhar.k
Hi Ananth.,

Thanks a lot.Now its working fine with u r suggestion.
thanks again ..

Thanks
Shashidhar K

Previous Topic: Different A/cs that get affected in Procure to Pay and Order to Cash cycles .
Next Topic: Mass Addition Create Report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 21 15:03:06 CDT 2024