Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Employee prepayment....
Employee prepayment.... [message #191539] Thu, 07 September 2006 01:16 Go to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi All...

i will tell one issue ., if anybody knows solution jst send u r solution ASAP... and the issue is..

**** Assume tht i have all employee data in my HRMS.Now one of my Emp wants take Prepayment. Now i am trying to enter one Prepayment for tht Emp. but in "Supplier" Lov., he haven't defined as "Supplier". Even though i enabled "Automatically Create Employee as a Supplier " in "Payable Option" at "Expense Report "Tab.

Now tell me How can solve the issue.i need "Prepayment" coz if iam going to enter "Expense Report" for tht Emp ., i need to check either tht emp have any "Prepayment" or not..

thanks
Shashdihar K
Re: Employee prepayment.... [message #195323 is a reply to message #191539] Thu, 28 September 2006 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leos
Hi

did u solve that problem??what error is getting? can u reply with errordetails? so i will let u know..

Leo
Re: Employee prepayment.... [message #195362 is a reply to message #191539] Thu, 28 September 2006 04:20 Go to previous message
vin_odks
Hi,

Here are the steps to be followed :

1) Create the employee and the address (Office site).
2) In the payables option choose "Automatically Create Employee as a Supplier ".
3) In the Financials Option choose "Supplier entry --Automatic".
4) Create an expense report template for the employees
(Invoices --> Expense reports).
5) Run "Expense Report Import" Program with source as "Payables Expense Reports".
6) The employee would have been created as an Supplier.
7) Create your prepayment.

Regards,
Vinod
Previous Topic: Change the display Caption in AR receipt form
Next Topic: PO Requisition Upload Script
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:08:54 CDT 2024