Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Self-Service requisition (SSR) or iProcurement set up Doc
Self-Service requisition (SSR) or iProcurement set up Doc [message #191796] Fri, 08 September 2006 03:17 Go to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi all..,

Any body have self-service requisition(SSR) or iProcurement User guide or Set up Document or any Document for this module???if so plz plz send to my id ::: shashidhar.kudikyal@gmail.com.

Thanks
Shashidhar.K
Re: Self-Service requisition (SSR) or iProcurement set up Doc [message #192235 is a reply to message #191796] Mon, 11 September 2006 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
All of the Applications Documentation can be downloaded from http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/applications.html

Cool HTH
Re: Self-Service requisition (SSR) or iProcurement set up Doc [message #193262 is a reply to message #192235] Fri, 15 September 2006 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi David.,

Yeap., i already got tht document from metalink. But i guess u know how much it takes to go through the complete user guide.Of course i know altimatly 'user guide' is best to learn.But due to lack of time i not able to spend much time on tht one. Tht''s why iam looking ., is thier any alternative or doc which cover atleast the required setups and the source and the sequence..coz if in setup something goes wrong then it's a big headache to change tht one...

That's why iam expecting something additional information from all of your end...

Thanks
shashidhar k
Re: Self-Service requisition (SSR) or iProcurement set up Doc [message #193278 is a reply to message #193262] Fri, 15 September 2006 09:43 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
There should be a chapter called "Setup" in the User Guide. Try reading that, or at least look at the headings in the table of contents at the start of the manual.

Sorry, no, I do not have a document covering the required setup steps. I always go back to the documentation (or AIM). That is what it is there for.

Cool HTH

David.
Previous Topic: India Localization
Next Topic: Meaning of Posted_flag in AP_INVOICE_PAYMENTS_ALL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 21 15:13:14 CDT 2024