Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to stop users from matching invoice against a PO without using 'FINALLY CLOSE'
How to stop users from matching invoice against a PO without using 'FINALLY CLOSE' [message #192063] Sun, 10 September 2006 15:36
shuttlems
I am trying to find a way to stop invoices from being processed against a specific purchase order or PO locations/distributions. I have tried selecting the "Close for Invoice" action in the Control Action Box under the Special menu option on the Purchase Order Summary form. When I try to match an invoice against that purchase order, I get a message that the PO line is closed, but I am able to continue on matching the invoice and processing it for payment. I read the PO user guide and see that the functionality is different than what i was expected.

Also we do not want to place any sort of holds on invoices. We just want to be able to place some type of hold on the purchase order lines or shipments and automatically stop invoices from being processed against that PO.

Thanks
Previous Topic: CUSTOM.pll size Problem
Next Topic: Documents on After Sales Service Module??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 21 15:07:16 CDT 2024