Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Service Contrats Conversion
Oracle Service Contrats Conversion [message #192498] Tue, 12 September 2006 11:36 Go to next message
rameshbabupallapolu
Hi All,

I have some doubts in Oracle Service Contrats conversion process.Here we are using 11.5.10.2 version. Can you please tell me any interfaces are avialable for conversion or any API.

Can you please tell me, What is the difference between Core contrats and contrat services.

Suppose i have to create the service contrats, is it necessary to create the core contrats first. i am little confusion on using the API. Please guide me, what is the sequence to create the service contrats conversion.

Regards
Ramesh babu

Re: Oracle Service Contrats Conversion [message #197295 is a reply to message #192498] Tue, 10 October 2006 22:21 Go to previous message
lakshmi surya ram

ramesh,
you need to adopt contracts core fro creatin g a contract and get aproval manually.
you better mail me the details you had followed to create a contract.what kind of validations you like to do with the API?
we have mainly three API's.
oks_entitlements_pub
oks_con_coverage_pub
oks_omint_pub

other wise you can auotmaticaly create one(only viewable contract) from OM.

regards,
surya
Previous Topic: Migrating users from one 11i instance to another
Next Topic: Reversal Document Sequence Number
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:00:06 CDT 2024