Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Meaning of Posted_flag in AP_INVOICE_PAYMENTS_ALL
Meaning of Posted_flag in AP_INVOICE_PAYMENTS_ALL [message #193147] Fri, 15 September 2006 01:12 Go to next message
deepayan
Dear all,
In AP_INVOICE_PAYMENTS_ALL table what are the different values for POSTED_FLAG column.
Still now I came to know about 'Y','N','S'.
I want to know when it will be 'S'.
Can any body provide some good documentation where I can find the details of AP standard tables.

Thanks in Advance.....

Deepayan
Re: Meaning of Posted_flag in AP_INVOICE_PAYMENTS_ALL [message #193151 is a reply to message #193147] Fri, 15 September 2006 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vin_odks
Hi,

As far as the TRM is concerned , there is no value such as "S".
for AP_INVOICE_PAYMENTS_ALL

"Y" -Accounted Payments
"N" - Un accounted Payments

Regards
Vinod
Re: Meaning of Posted_flag in AP_INVOICE_PAYMENTS_ALL [message #193162 is a reply to message #193147] Fri, 15 September 2006 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deepayan
Yes vinod.. ur true. In AP training material nothing is mentioned of posted_flag having 'S' values.But in our live database I found some 'S' entries. thats why im asking this.

thanks.......
Re: Meaning of Posted_flag in AP_INVOICE_PAYMENTS_ALL [message #193310 is a reply to message #193162] Fri, 15 September 2006 11:18 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
If you go to MetaLink and do an Advanced Search specifying "all of the words" AP_INVOICE_PAYMENTS_ALL POSTED_FLAG you will find a whole list of documents. One of these, Note:304634.1 contains a reference (at the bottom) to
Bug 3257972 - The Sweep Process Does Not Sweep Payment Transactions With Posted_Flag = S

Reading these documents might give you the answer to your question.

Cool HTH

David
Previous Topic: Self-Service requisition (SSR) or iProcurement set up Doc
Next Topic: AP INVOICE INTERFCAE : CALCULATE TAX AUTO
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 21 15:15:37 CDT 2024