Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » In HRMS i need data Loader format for 'Enter and Maintain' window..
In HRMS i need data Loader format for 'Enter and Maintain' window.. [message #193626] Mon, 18 September 2006 09:22 Go to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi all.,

Actually i need to enter 800 emp data in in HRMS. for tht one iam using 'Data Loader'.But when iam using the 'Data Loader' for 'Enter and Maintain window'., Upto first block its working fine ., but after 'Middle' name it't not able to jump to 'Action' column (like 'Create employee'). Does any one know which command i can use for tht one. i tried *CW(change window),*NB (next Block),*NF (Next field).But no use..so sad.

If any body knows solutin for this problem plz plz send to me.

Thanks
Shashidhar K
Re: In HRMS i need data Loader format for 'Enter and Maintain' window.. [message #193764 is a reply to message #193626] Tue, 19 September 2006 05:58 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
I am not familiar with the HRMS forms, but you can probably do what you want with a mouse click. Follow this link for detailed instructions on how to do a mouse click in DataLoad:-
http://www.dataload.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28

Also, why not sign up for the DataLoad Forum while you are there?

Cool HTH

David.
Previous Topic: Special calendar
Next Topic: Help Regarding Payables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:24:45 CDT 2024