Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » I faced a Question from interviewr
I faced a Question from interviewr [message #195617] Fri, 29 September 2006 13:17 Go to next message
nivasgalla

Dear Friends,

I faced this question from interviewr.

"ITEM is CAR" The company doing car manufacturing business. Can u explain wht is the total process involved in the business & wht are the modules involved in that.

I explained ITEM creation in inventory module. After that I explained about procure to pay cycle for procuring raw materials, and after that I explained about Order to Cash cycle for geting revenue. And explained about modules involved in the process.

Is it correct answer?

Please explain

thanks

Srinivas

Re: I faced a Question from interviewr [message #195988 is a reply to message #195617] Tue, 03 October 2006 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karna_btech005
s, ur right
but u can include plan to make cycle also
Re: I faced a Question from interviewr [message #204488 is a reply to message #195617] Mon, 20 November 2006 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmsundar

yeah its right meanwhile u can explain MRP Module its good also

thanks

M.Meenashi Sundaram
Re: I faced a Question from interviewr [message #206964 is a reply to message #195617] Sat, 02 December 2006 13:42 Go to previous message
kodurimk
In case of car manufacturing concept, the most important functionality could be configurator. coz this concept will help the buyer / user to choose the different options like the color, music system and other exteriors.
The modules you could talk about are Inventory,BOM,WIP,PO,OM.
Optionally you can also suggest Quality,Costing,MRP..

MK
Previous Topic: HRMS Licensing
Next Topic: How to setup multi-org subsidiaries?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 12:41:41 CDT 2024