Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Applications 11i DBA material/book/manual
Oracle Applications 11i DBA material/book/manual [message #195695] Sun, 01 October 2006 08:09 Go to next message
deepak2211
Hi,

I am Providing the material/book/manuals for Oracle Applications 11i Dba. all are hard copies.

Below i am describing each items:

Material: i think there is no other material better than this is available. this material contains more than 1200 pages with lab practice/solutions.

Book: it covers the various case studies of oracle applications, for example:It will guide you to delete/corrupt some files of any directory,now as a apps dba how you would trace/repair/reload this files,this will guide you.It covers almost all main topics of oracle applications.This approach to teach apps dba has been prepared by a team of top mnc to give training.This item is very rarely to get.

Manual: complete working manual (which covers step by step all tasks to be performed by apps dba including all sql scripts & Linux commands/Shell scripts) for a complete life cycle project implemented in a company and this is Real Time Implementation...Just Amazing !!!exp:how to take apps database backup ...it tells you step by step with all comands/scripts from starts to end. This item also very rarely to get.

Note: All Above Item is for those who wants to make carrer/or searching job in Apps DBA.If you have all my above material ...i think you will get sufficient knowledge to clear interviews also to work in any industry.Also i think what i am providing you above all material ...this is very rarely to get. Adding to further ... i am putting this for u just for few days.If you miss this...i do not think that you will get all mentioned material easily...So ...Expecting a reply from those who seriously wants to make carrer as ORACLE APPS DBA.

e-mail id: deepak_hcltechnoida@yahoo.com

Price of above all material: 5000Rs.

Thanks & Regards
Deepak

Re: Oracle Applications 11i DBA material/book/manual [message #196778 is a reply to message #195695] Sat, 07 October 2006 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
atul_iiit
Deepak,
I suppose your post fits into others section under training section.

More over knowledge sharing should be free to all.

Those who can't afford to pay here is free online training for Apps DBA with good quality material.

http://becomeappsdba.blogspot.com

or

http://teachmeoracle.com

[Updated on: Sat, 07 October 2006 04:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Applications 11i DBA material/book/manual [message #417496 is a reply to message #195695] Sun, 09 August 2009 22:33 Go to previous message
thudiharsha
Sir,

Please send me the details as how do i need to send the money. Iam willing to buy the material at any cost.
Previous Topic: Work Flow Error ORA-20002: Activity is not a process.(merged 2) Work Flow Builder 2.6.3.5
Next Topic: Irecruitment TRM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 09:45:07 CDT 2024