Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Factoring - PTP
Factoring - PTP [message #198289] Mon, 16 October 2006 07:32 Go to next message
Junior_TE
Greetings,
I'm working on data conversion. Trying to fill in the Vendor Common view.
I'd like to know if any of you have been faced with factoring during data conversion and if they can give me the best practices ?

My issue is : I don't know if I've to set the factor as a supplier site or like another supplier.

(Factoring is a way of sending payment to supplier. Supplier A is the one who needs the cash. But it's a bank to which we sent it. The bank is call the factor. During data transfer, we need to be sure that the factor get enough information to pay the supplier.)

Regards
Pierre
Re: Factoring - PTP [message #198545 is a reply to message #198289] Tue, 17 October 2006 09:57 Go to previous message
Junior_TE
for the moment all I have is coming from Payable users' guide :

"Factoring Arrangements
If a supplier sells its receivables to a factor, you can enter invoices for the supplier and
make payments to the factor by creating a pay site defined for the factor. On the first
address line enter the name of the factor preceded by the word "and" or "or." On the
remaining two address lines, enter the address of the factor. Payables then addresses the
payment to the supplier and/or the factor, since Payables prints the supplier name and
the three address lines on each payment."

And it does not suit me : I want to send electronic payment with both the account number of the supplier & of the factor. And it doesn't look possible to meet two account from two different supplier site.

Thanks for help.
Regards
Pierre
Previous Topic: Supplier - Item - Price - Relation
Next Topic: what is meant by AIM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 12:48:02 CDT 2024