Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » You are not setup as a buyer.
You are not setup as a buyer. [message #199101] Fri, 20 October 2006 03:05 Go to next message
haidv
Hi all
Can you help me setup,User as a Buyer ???
Regards
Hai DV
Re: You are not setup as a buyer. [message #199120 is a reply to message #199101] Fri, 20 October 2006 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pinky123
Can u tell me what exactly u mean.
If u r getting this problem while entering purchase order then
first u go to SYSADMIN Resp. in that query for your User name and then attach employee name to your user. After this step u will be able to enter PO.

--
Pinky

Re: You are not setup as a buyer. [message #199144 is a reply to message #199101] Fri, 20 October 2006 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arun1203

Hi,
As Pinky said you can do that.Let me explain you in detail.
I think you are not allowed to create a PO or Requistion as you are not set up as an employee.
For that define an employee,then give this employee Buyer designation and assign this employee to the user.

For defining an employee the navigation is as follows:-

HRMS-->People:Enter and Maintain.

Her create a new Employee..

For Defining employee as Buyer the navigation is as follows:-

Purchasing-->Setup:Personnel-->Buyers.

Here you select your Employee as Buyer...

Once you are done with this then go to the following navigation to assign this particular employee to the user.

System Administrator-->Security:Define-->Users.

Her you query the required user and in Personal text field enter the employee name whom you defined as a buyer..

The above procedure will solve your problem.

Best Regards,
Arun.

icon13.gif  Re: You are not setup as a buyer. [message #199622 is a reply to message #199144] Wed, 25 October 2006 04:51 Go to previous message
haidv
Hi all
thank you for all your kind help !!!
Regrads
Haidv
Previous Topic: Bank charges setup with Reconciliation accounting option
Next Topic: User generated eTRM documentation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:23:14 CDT 2024