Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Adding a new employee in Hirarchy  () 1 Vote
Adding a new employee in Hirarchy [message #200444] Mon, 30 October 2006 23:14 Go to next message
gmkedar

Hi all,
Here, in my company, I have a proper emp hirarchy like suppose Mr x ,Mr y & Mr z. By this PR notifications(Ora Purchasing module) are going to first Mr x then y then z.
Now the case is we added one emp suppose Mr m in between y & z.
& run that fill emp hirarchy request. Now the PR should go like Mr x -> y -> m -> z.
Now the prob I am facing is it is not happening. The PR is going like previous way i e Mr x -> y -> z. Not a single PR notification is coming to Mr m.
Kindly anyone guide me in this regard.
Thanks,
Kedar

Re: Adding a new employee in Hirarchy [message #200450 is a reply to message #200444] Mon, 30 October 2006 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vin_odks
Hi,

Check list
========================

1) "m" has a valid assignment & position.
2) Position has not been end dated.
3) Has "m" been setup as an buyer ?
4) Valid Approval group and Approval assignments.

Regards,
Vinod
Re: Adding a new employee in Hirarchy [message #200785 is a reply to message #200450] Wed, 01 November 2006 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi.,

yeap, better u check what Vinod suggested and along with these check point better re select the "Hierarchy Name " at "Document Types".

Better go the HR super User and check as "Diagrammer" about your "Hierarchy".its shows complete flow and the Positions and Positions Hoder Names.

Thanks
Shashidhar K
Re: Adding a new employee in Hirarchy [message #200919 is a reply to message #200444] Wed, 01 November 2006 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmsundar

Hai in your position hierachy check it m is added and then check it job and position..and then approval group and approval assignments..defintely it will work

regards

M.Meenashi Sundaram Cool
icon9.gif  Re: Adding a new employee in Hirarchy [message #200993 is a reply to message #200919] Thu, 02 November 2006 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gmkedar

Hi,
Here we don't have HR module. I have checked all the check points but unable to resolve it.
Also I tried to create a new emp thr' Oracle Purchasing module,
but it is giving a problem. While giving a position, it is not going to display any positions in LOV, and also not accepting manual entry for valid positions.
I am thinking to create a new emp & use it at the position of Mr m. So can u guide me to create new emp.

Regards,
Kedar
Re: Adding a new employee in Hirarchy [message #201179 is a reply to message #200993] Thu, 02 November 2006 21:26 Go to previous message
shashidhar.k
Hi.,

Let me Know is ur "Position Hierarchy" working fine without "m"., i mean does it worked periviously with out any Problem. If so then might be problem with 'm'.Better check his job and Position and Grade, Org and location and check who is his 'supervisor' and better check wht u have mentioned in 'Document types'.Here check wht u mentioned 'Direct ' or 'Hierarchy'..Like so many factor will impact on your Position Hierarchy.

And More Over ., is the emp 'm' have access to apps,i.e does he have 'user id ' and check did you assign his name to his user id.. i think so..

Thanks
Shashidhar K

[Updated on: Thu, 02 November 2006 21:29]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: RW-50004
Next Topic: Exporting data to excel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 12:57:17 CDT 2024