Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » "Enforce ship-to" not working...
"Enforce ship-to" not working... [message #200701] Wed, 01 November 2006 00:09 Go to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi all.,

i have small prob,,looking for good solution. Let me explain my prob.

in PO, assume the i raised one PO and approved.for my Org we have three locations like A,B,C. Now in this PO i entered ship to as "A". Upto this point no problem.

Now when iam receiving the goods ,, the ship to location i able to select any location and application not rejecting if i selected other ship-to location which didn't mention in PO.

Even i enabled at "Receiving Option", for "Enforce ship-to " selected as "REJECT".But still iam able to enter other location and save. But should not allow.. I don't know how could happen.

If anybody knows solution..plz send to me ASAP..

Thanks
Shashidhar K
Re: "Enforce ship-to" not working... [message #221683 is a reply to message #200701] Wed, 28 February 2007 01:06 Go to previous message
sp1351
Dear sasi,

i hope 'enforce ship to' is applicable for roundng the quantities.

if u have defind rounding rule ,system will take the qty by rounding as per ur rule.u will get/ship the quantity as per the rule as u said enforce ship to.

go to pdf/metalink,if i am wrong pls let me know the functionality of 'enforce ship to'.
sp
Previous Topic: EDI Documentation
Next Topic: Hi
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 00:46:45 CDT 2024