Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » adding a new user to the financial app as a sys admin
adding a new user to the financial app as a sys admin [message #201884] Tue, 07 November 2006 03:40 Go to next message
baebygudiya
hi
we r running oracle fin module on linux. i m trying to add a new user to the application but get the msg tat the user must be pre-set up in the application. Embarassed does anyone know how to do it on the web interface? i cant access the codes.
thanks
gudiya
Re: adding a new user to the financial app as a sys admin [message #202148 is a reply to message #201884] Wed, 08 November 2006 07:06 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
baebygudiya wrote on Tue, 07 November 2006 09:40
we r running oracle fin module on linux. i m trying to add a new user to the application but get the msg tat the user must be pre-set up in the application. Embarassed does anyone know how to do it on the web interface? i cant access the codes.
thanks
Gudiya,

When you are trying to add a new user to the application, which Responsibility are you using and which Application are you trying to add them to? To add new users to Oracle Financials, you have to use the System Administrator Responsibility, then do Security > User > Define.

For more information, please refer to the Oracle Applications System Administrator's Guide. If you don't have a copy, it can be downloaded, with all of the other Applications Documentation from http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/applications.html

Cool HTH

David
Previous Topic: running a procedure that's part of a package through concurrent manager
Next Topic: creating an Oracle apps 11.5.10.2 Stage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:05:48 CDT 2024