Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Queries in INVENTORY
Queries in INVENTORY [message #203195] Tue, 14 November 2006 04:44 Go to next message
amferoz
Hi,

Can any one help me out to solve the following issues.

1. At the time of doing physical inventory, the variance will be accounted in a single account. But I need to know how to account these variance in different accounts say for each item variance amount to be accounted in their respective item's cost of goods sold account.
2. What is the maximum no. of stock locators we can define in the oracle standard process.
3. At the time of doing inventory transactions, I need to know how to have the default locator code displayed in the transaction form for a particular item.
4. Is it possible to make reorder level planning in the inventory module without having the oracle master scheduling/mrp installed.
5. Is there any ways to make transactions based on LIFO/FIFO basis based on the receipt date of a particular item in the inventory.

Hope I will get a very good answer/explanation for the above queries.

Feroz
Re: Queries in INVENTORY [message #203663 is a reply to message #203195] Thu, 16 November 2006 00:15 Go to previous message
amferoz
Hi,

Can any one help me out to solve the following issues.

1. At the time of doing physical inventory, the variance will be accounted in a single account. But I need to know how to account these variance in different accounts say for each item variance amount to be accounted in their respective item's cost of goods sold account.
2. What is the maximum no. of stock locators we can define in the oracle standard process.
3. At the time of doing inventory transactions, I need to know how to have the default locator code displayed in the transaction form for a particular item.
4. Is it possible to make reorder level planning in the inventory module without having the oracle master scheduling/mrp installed.
5. Is there any ways to make transactions based on LIFO/FIFO basis based on the receipt date of a particular item in the inventory.

Hope I will get a very good answer/explanation for the above queries.

Feroz
Previous Topic: customized form
Next Topic: Reorder level planning
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:31:13 CDT 2024