Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Position Hierarchy
Position Hierarchy [message #203444] Wed, 15 November 2006 02:55 Go to next message
vaibhavrama

Hi All
Could anyone pls let me know how to create single person position hierarchy in Oracle Applications.
Our objective is to use a single person position hierarchy so that same person can create and approve a purchase requisition.

Thanks in advance for your early inputs.
Thanks

Vaibhav Ram
Re: Position Hierarchy [message #203577 is a reply to message #203444] Wed, 15 November 2006 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tanujabhargav
Hi

I think your problrm is that: you want single person who will make a requisition and will also approve it!

You can do this by using the option : OWNER CAN APPROVE
By this, owner of document can be the approver of document.

PLEASE USE THIS WITH CONFIRMATION FROM OTHER MEMBERS. SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM.

tanu
Re: Position Hierarchy [message #203646 is a reply to message #203577] Wed, 15 November 2006 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi.,

For Continuation tanujabhargav reply, i guess for your requirement doesn't required any "Position Hierarchy".

steps:

1) Purchashing ->Setup->approvals->approval group

here create "Approval Group" for Unlimited amount

2) Purchasing -> setup -> approval ->approval assignment

Here assign the "Approval Group " to the Position of the Person

3) doesn't required to mentioned any approval hierarchy in "Document types"..

OR

better Not define anything ..(If u doesn't have any other Positions for approval)..jst Eable "Owner Can approve " at "Documents Types"(same with tanujabhargav)..

Thanks
Shashidhar K

[Updated on: Wed, 15 November 2006 23:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Position Hierarchy [message #204473 is a reply to message #203444] Mon, 20 November 2006 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmsundar

Hai from your issue the buyer can approve the purchase order.and then from approval assingments and the approval group maxmum amount is given the person and then do it it works i thimk so..

thanks and regards

M.Meenashi Sundaram
icon14.gif  Re: Position Hierarchy [message #205267 is a reply to message #204473] Fri, 24 November 2006 01:58 Go to previous message
haidv
Hi all
I'm completed.
Thanks
Haidv
Previous Topic: Loading Banks and their accounts
Next Topic: Oracle HRMS faq
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:22:52 CDT 2024