Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Guidance for Oracle Apps Finance (Functional) Training
Guidance for Oracle Apps Finance (Functional) Training [message #204004] Fri, 17 November 2006 05:20 Go to next message
vikasurunkar

Hi All,
This is Vikas Urunkar. Friends, I am new to Oracle ERP as previously was working on Ramco ERP as Finance Consultant.

Now I want to learn Oracle Finance Module. i am having access to vision instance but dont know how to perform transactions and do set ups which are more important.

I request you to guide me how I can learn the same.

If you have any documentation plz send it to me on mail id vikas.urunkar@tcs.com

I will be thankful to you.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 November 2006 05:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Guidance for Oracle Apps Finance (Functional) Training [message #204013 is a reply to message #204004] Fri, 17 November 2006 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi.,

Is u r org having "Rapid start" accessing???., if so then it could be better use the "RApid start" Notes, which easly u can learn the application.

Thanks
Shashidhar K
Re: Guidance for Oracle Apps Finance (Functional) Training [message #204234 is a reply to message #204004] Sun, 19 November 2006 11:10 Go to previous message
syl66
Hi Vikas

log on to erpstuff.com there is a Gl/Ap/AR modules explained in very lucid language with all screen shots from 11.i

Maybe this will be helpful to you and can be a guide to learning Oracle Financials

Rgds

Lewis

Previous Topic: Concurrent programm request error
Next Topic: Concurrent Program Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 13:24:23 CDT 2024