Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Account Segment
Account Segment [message #206388] Wed, 29 November 2006 19:09 Go to next message
nankeen80
I ve a problem with Oracle E-Business suite. I ve just created a new responsibility and have problem with my Payables.

>Setup
>Invoice
>Distribution Detail Report
When i click on the Segment Name and try to insert data or search LOV, i get this message->>>

APP-01050: The flexfield cannot not opened because it has no display segments. Modify your flexfield definition to display one or more segments. This may also be caused by incorrect use of the DISPLAY= token to the flexfield user exits in the form.

There is no LOV to select from.

I ve absolutely no idea where i might have missed out a field. If anyone ever encounter this problem. Pls advice.
icon1.gif  Re: Account Segment [message #206438 is a reply to message #206388] Thu, 30 November 2006 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abed24

Hi nankeen80

1- check the chart of account flexfield in the key flexfield segment window, it should have display segments and you should freeze the structure and compile it.

2- check that your structure is linked the your set of books

AP > setups > financial > set of books > define.

3- check system profile options for you payables responsibility

system administrator > profile > system

you must set the "GL: set of books" and "HR: security profile" for you responsibility.

Cool
regards
Re: Account Segment [message #206618 is a reply to message #206438] Thu, 30 November 2006 19:09 Go to previous message
nankeen80
thank u for ur reply. I still cannot fix d problem. By right, it should display LOV in Account Segment or atleast allow it to enter data but it gives me the FRM error of unable to update data to the field. I must've missed out somewhere certain field that link the LOV to the account segment, or disable the LOV pop up.

It also gives me this message>>
APP-00730: Flexfield has an invalid value set. It may use a special value set that uses an Edit event user exit, and the user has failed. If u are using a form on a graphical user interface (GUI) you may have an invalid value set of a different type, possibly a table-validatedd value set where the table or view does not exist or where there is an invalid WHERE clause

Pls advice. Any advice at all is much appreciated. Thank u.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 November 2006 21:41]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: FSG & Standard Report (Issue on thousand separator)
Next Topic: Workflow Pending payables approval
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 27 12:42:16 CDT 2024