Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle apps Interview Questions (Urgent help)
icon2.gif   Oracle apps Interview Questions (Urgent help) [message #216076] Wed, 24 January 2007 22:54 Go to next message
sridharbireddy
hi,
this is sridhar looking for job in oracle apps as technical consultant

I face interview questions like....
1)what is the use of SRS use in Concurrent program window?
2)what is the use of MLS function in Concurrent program window?
3)why report .rdf file in place in US folder only,If it place another folder what it will happen?
suppose I prepare character mode and bitmap mode reports and 4)I register in apps how the apps Identify it is character mode report or bitmap report?
5) I submit a concurrent program in SRS window the status is normal and pending but what I want is this concurrent program not run in second time? what I suppose to do?
6)what is the apps arctechture?
7)what is the apps security?
8)suppose report contain lexical parameters how to parameters those parameters in apps? is it possible to attach like normal user parameters?

[Updated on: Wed, 24 January 2007 22:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle apps Interview Questions (Urgent help) [message #216148 is a reply to message #216076] Thu, 25 January 2007 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Partial answers......
1 & 2 - Check the Help -> Window Help by opening the concurrent program window.
3 - as my knowledge reports folder contains different folders with the name of languages like US, KO, AR, etc.
5 - You can check whether the previous request has been completed or not using fnd_concurrent.get_request_status
8 - I think so.

By
Vamsi

[Updated on: Thu, 25 January 2007 05:14]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle apps Interview Questions (Urgent help) [message #216171 is a reply to message #216076] Thu, 25 January 2007 07:35 Go to previous message
prashant_pathak
sridharbireddy wrote on Thu, 25 January 2007 10:24
hi,
this is sridhar looking for job in oracle apps as technical consultant

I face interview questions like....
1)what is the use of SRS use in Concurrent program window?

Submit Request Screen(SRS). By that you can submit concurrent programs
Quote:

2)what is the use of MLS function in Concurrent program window?

You can get the output in supported languages
Quote:

3)why report .rdf file in place in US folder only,If it place another folder what it will happen?

in MLS architecture there will be language specific folders. By default Oracle E-Business is in US English so it is in US folder if there is language like simplified chinease it will be in folder like CN
suppose I prepare character mode and bitmap mode reports and
Quote:

4)I register in apps how the apps Identify it is character mode report or bitmap report?

Quote:

5) I submit a concurrent program in SRS window the status is normal and pending but what I want is this concurrent program not run in second time? what I suppose to do?

Just Schedule for one time run only.
Quote:

6)what is the apps arctechture?

Business Unit -> Legal entity -> Operating Unit-> Inventory Org

Quote:

7)what is the apps security?

User / Responsibility/Menu/Request Group/ User Group/Roles

Quote:

8)suppose report contain lexical parameters how to parameters those parameters in apps? is it possible to attach like normal user parameters?

Note: 28533.1
Previous Topic: hi, can anyone tell about the order to cash process steps
Next Topic: Purchasing Issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 23:17:06 CDT 2024