Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Adjusting agreements in Oracle Projects
Adjusting agreements in Oracle Projects [message #217674] Sun, 04 February 2007 08:31 Go to next message
dreamkatcha
Hi,

I'm looking for a slightly less painful way of adjusting agreements. All I want to do is change the customer. At present to do this I have to reverse the funding by entering a negative amount on a new line and then setting up a completely separate agreement for the correct customer.

This wouldn't be so bad except more often than not Oracle won't let me enter task A onto a new line. To get it to work I have to faff about in the customers/contacts menu by unticking options (e.g. baseline funding, top task customer), saving the changes, withdrawing from the menu, re-entering the menu to reverse the changes and finally saving the original configuration.

After doing all this, if I'm lucky, I'm able to stick the A on a new line in the agreement.

There's got to be an easier way surely? Help pleasums. Smile
Re: Adjusting agreements in Oracle Projects [message #222695 is a reply to message #217674] Tue, 06 March 2007 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smjsmj
As I am new for Oracle Projects. Where should we define the Budget? Whether Its in Oracle GL or Oracle Projects itself. Ans also request you to send some documents of Oracle Projects Costing. It will be very helpful to you. I will be very thankful to you

With thanX in advance,
SMJSMJ
Re: Adjusting agreements in Oracle Projects [message #223038 is a reply to message #217674] Wed, 07 March 2007 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PA_Consultant
I seem know, what's your problem.

Afrer entering a negative line at agreement of project, you have to re-approve the Approved Cost Budget for these project, and then creating a new line at new agreement.

Notificate me please, if it's right.
Re: Adjusting agreements in Oracle Projects [message #223131 is a reply to message #217674] Wed, 07 March 2007 12:51 Go to previous message
dreamkatcha
Thanks for the reply. I'd test out your theory right away except I'm no longer working with Oracle Projects now that my temporary assignment has ended. I've applied for a similar permanent job in another department so if I get it I'll return to this thread to let know the outcome.
Previous Topic: Oracle AP Query
Next Topic: differnces between WMS and Inventory
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 00:22:34 CDT 2024