Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Launch SRS Form
Launch SRS Form [message #220545] Wed, 21 February 2007 03:43 Go to next message
tarmenel
Hi there,

I'm trying to run a concurrent program using personalizations but am getting an error message:

Function not available for this responsibility

I'm trying to launch the Move Order Pick Slip Report from Move Orders form when the use approves the Move Order. I've checked that the concurrent is enabled for the request group used by this responsibility. I can't find any informatin using Google or the User Manual's about using Launch SRS Form using personalizations. Anybody have any idea's what setting could be giving the problem?

Hilton
Re: Launch SRS Form [message #222155 is a reply to message #220545] Fri, 02 March 2007 01:25 Go to previous message
srinivasoracle

Hi Hilton,

Create the Form Function for the Report " Move Order Pick Slip Report " and attach this function to Menu.

Eg: Search the function name "WSH_FNDRSRUN_APD_SRS" in your instance, this function is calling the Concurrent Program "Auto-Pack Deliveries -SRS" from Shipping Menu.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivasulu Vakati

Previous Topic: How could i know the particular concurrent program for loading the data into the base tables....
Next Topic: Link b/w tables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 00:14:01 CDT 2024