Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » General Ledger - Error in SOB definition when selecting account number for retained earnings
General Ledger - Error in SOB definition when selecting account number for retained earnings [message #221248] Sun, 25 February 2007 23:44 Go to next message
inforeqd51
Hi,

I set up a new SOB and select appropriate chart of accounts where all account numbers are defined.

I try to assign the account number for 'retained earnings' but the following error pops up :

No entries found for List of Values
--------------------------------------------------------------
APP-FND-01436: List of Values cannot find any values for you to choose

Cause: The List of Values execution failed to find any values.

Cause: The SQL statement specified to fdlfch() failed to return any values.

Action: Check the message stack for any SQL statement failure messages. Check to make sure your SQL statement works in SQL*Plus. (ROUTINE=fdlfch)
--------------------------------------------------------------
No entries found for List of Values

I'm unable to determine why the list of values for the account numbers is not displayed
Re: General Ledger - Error in SOB definition when selecting account number for retained earnings [message #221250 is a reply to message #221248] Sun, 25 February 2007 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tgs100
Check the following.

1. Account Type --> In general, this is a OE account
2. Allow Posting --> Allow posting should be "Yes".
3. Enabled --> Make sure this account is enabled.

Cheers,
Sara
Re: General Ledger - Error in SOB definition when selecting account number for retained earnings [message #221260 is a reply to message #221250] Mon, 26 February 2007 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inforeqd51
Thank you. I set the account type correctly and the values appeared in the long list
Re: General Ledger - Error in SOB definition when selecting account number for retained earnings [message #242851 is a reply to message #221248] Tue, 05 June 2007 05:18 Go to previous message
shaila
hi
give the account type as owners equity
rao
Previous Topic: ADI Interface: Creating Assets
Next Topic: General ledger mass allocation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 01:31:37 CDT 2024