Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Cannot PIck confirm
Cannot PIck confirm [message #221370] Mon, 26 February 2007 08:21 Go to next message
chanduapps

Hello friends,

I have a strange error.I am not able to pick an item.
My default shipping parameters has auto allocate and auto pick confirm set to 'NO'.

when I use the release sales Order form to release the order by setting auto allocate and auto pick confirm to 'YES',the delivery line sits in 'Release to Warehouse' status.
When i goto transact Move Order screen and check that there is a line existing.But when i try to 'Allocate' then this error message pops-up 'INV_PICK_RELEASE_PICK_CONFIRM_FAILED' and reservation happens.but cannot proceed further
The same thing happens when i try to pick it from the shiping transaction form.

Does anyone have some idea on this?.
Re: Cannot PIck confirm [message #221377 is a reply to message #221370] Mon, 26 February 2007 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant_pathak
Have you checked for any Credit Hold & Inventory for the item ?

Regards
Prashant Pathak
Re: Cannot PIck confirm [message #221424 is a reply to message #221370] Mon, 26 February 2007 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Dear Chandu

Go to Organization Parameters and check the 'Pick Confirmation Required' check box and try. It will work.

Thanks & Regards
Merlin Rajesh
Re: Cannot PIck confirm [message #221512 is a reply to message #221370] Tue, 27 February 2007 04:33 Go to previous message
sp1351
Dear chandu,

why dont u look whether this item having any locato control.
Previous Topic: General Ledger - Parent checkbox cannot be modified in Account Valueset
Next Topic: General ledger - Account Type showing different in Report and Segment Qualifier
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 00:24:57 CDT 2024