Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » help me regarding these functional financials questions
help me regarding these functional financials questions [message #221776] Wed, 28 February 2007 06:31 Go to next message
srinum_mba
1.i have defined security rule for gl responibility.
but i would like to restrict this security rule to particular users?
what should i do? because security rule works at the responsibility level under which rule will be defaulted to all the users.

2.what do u mean by org structure in terms relevant to oracle apps
for defining the chart of accounts?

3.do we need only setup knowledge(implementation)to join as a financials functional consultant? or anything else required.
please could u send me the answers as i m attending for interviews.
thanks in advance.
Re: help me regarding these functional financials questions [message #221797 is a reply to message #221776] Wed, 28 February 2007 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant_pathak
srinum_mba wrote on Wed, 28 February 2007 18:01
1.i have defined security rule for gl responibility.
but i would like to restrict this security rule to particular users?
what should i do? because security rule works at the responsibility level under which rule will be defaulted to all the users.

i am not sure about the version you are using but workaround is
create a new responsibility and assign a responsibility to those user who wants to use these account for every other responsibility block the account.

Quote:

2.what do u mean by org structure in terms relevant to oracle apps
for defining the chart of accounts?

Org Structure is nothing but hirerarchy of your organization and how the transaction will be transacted within your business unit. so using Chart of Account you divide your entities.

Quote:

3.do we need only setup knowledge(implementation)to join as a financials functional consultant? or anything else required.
please could u send me the answers as i m attending for interviews.thanks in advance.

Steup + Domain Knowledge + Translation of Business Requirement in term of EBS

Regards
Prashant Pathak
Re: help me regarding these functional financials questions [message #222402 is a reply to message #221797] Sat, 03 March 2007 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srinum_mba
thank u sir
Re: help me regarding these functional financials questions [message #222551 is a reply to message #222402] Mon, 05 March 2007 07:01 Go to previous message
prashant_pathak
No Sir please Smile
Previous Topic: Flexfield reports
Next Topic: Need Help Building An Alert (Inventory Transaction)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 00:51:45 CDT 2024