Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » regarding environment variables in reports(urgent pls)
regarding environment variables in reports(urgent pls) [message #223841] Mon, 12 March 2007 00:59 Go to next message
kdurgareddy

Hi all ,

while running the report in the apps I am getting the error like

current NLS_Lang and NLS_charectors environment variables are :

American-america.UTF8

pls reply as soon as posible . thanking you all
Re: regarding environment variables in reports(urgent pls) [message #223846 is a reply to message #223841] Mon, 12 March 2007 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bhanubalaji
hi,

while transfering the report from local directory to server,
check out the extension of the reports.
case should be .rdf not .RDF.

regards,
bhanu
Re: regarding environment variables in reports(urgent pls) [message #223851 is a reply to message #223841] Mon, 12 March 2007 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kdurgareddy

Hi,
afeter export that report i changed its extension to .rdf
but beefore register into front end .then wht is this error. I am unable to solve this prob pls give me solution
Re: regarding environment variables in reports(urgent pls) [message #224125 is a reply to message #223851] Tue, 13 March 2007 03:19 Go to previous message
bhanubalaji

sorry for the late reply,
did u pass any parameter in reports. If there means, that name should be given in the concurrent program parameter.

Another solution i got from my friends as, there may some problem while setting a language.

regards,
bhanu
Previous Topic: Need help in API's
Next Topic: Forms Personalization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 00:25:57 CDT 2024