Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » REQUISITION TO RFQ LINK REQUIRED
REQUISITION TO RFQ LINK REQUIRED [message #225726] Wed, 21 March 2007 02:46 Go to next message
krishna123
i have requirement for genearating a report that contains the follwing details(in oracle apps)

requisition no->corresponding rfq number-> correspondin quotations-> corresponding purchase orders.

actually i was able to link requisition and po(where a auto create po from requisition is made) and also i was able to link
rfq->quotation->po

but i was not able to link requisition and rfq.

so i was not able to get the above mentioned report.can any one help me in solving this.

regards
krishna
Re: REQUISITION TO RFQ LINK REQUIRED [message #225981 is a reply to message #225726] Thu, 22 March 2007 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vin_odks
krishna123 wrote on Wed, 21 March 2007 13:16
i
actually i was able to link requisition and po(where a auto create po from requisition is made) and also i was able to link
rfq->quotation->po

If u have found the below link :

1) Req-->PO
2) RFQ-->quotation-->PO

Then why are u not able to link
Req-->PO<--RFQ [using PO as the common one]

Does it make some sense !!!

Regards
Vinod
Re: REQUISITION TO RFQ LINK REQUIRED [message #226821 is a reply to message #225726] Mon, 26 March 2007 13:00 Go to previous message
B.T.S.Ananth

Dear Krishna,
Oracle they have clearly mentioned that there is no link between requisition and RFQ
but u have link for requisition and purchase order if u have create through autocreate

Regards,
B.T.S.AANANTH
Previous Topic: OPM Faqs
Next Topic: Please suggest good Oracle applications books
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 00:13:05 CDT 2024