Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Report Parmeters issue with soft link in Linux
Report Parmeters issue with soft link in Linux [message #228315] Mon, 02 April 2007 09:28
cjerimanoj
Hi,

I have a peculiar issues with soft link.

I am running a concurrent program from the application with 4 parametrs, this concurrent program has soft link(host) as executable.

we are on Linux x86.

I have a soft link created associated with a .prog program, the .prog program has the code like this.

echo "Just a Test"
userpass=$1
userid=$2
username=$3
requestid=$4
email_address=$5
employee_name=$6
emp_clock_id=$7
emp_psid=$8
subject='Test Statement'
echo "Subject : ${subject}"
echo "Emp Clock Id: ${emp_clock_id}"
echo "Emp Psid: ${emp_psid}"
echo "Email Address : ${email_address}"
echo "Employee Name : ${employee_name}"
ar60run userid=$FCP_LOGIN report=$XXX_TOP/reports/US/XXX_EMAIL.rdf destype=file desname=$APPLCSF/$APPLOUT/XXX_EMAIL.out batch=yes p_email_address="${email_address}" p_employee_name="${employee_name}" p_emp_clock_id="${emp_clock_id}" p_emp_psid="${emp_psid}"
echo "Emp Clock Id after ar60: ${emp_clock_id}"
echo "Emp Psid after ar60: ${emp_psid}"
mailx -s 'Test Statement' "${email_address}" < /u01/app/appprmd/dfincomn/admin/out/DFN1_dfn1/XXX_EMAIL.out

I have two issues here.

1.The report output file is generating with a question mark at the end or some times at middle like XXX_EMAIL.out? or XXX_EMAIL?.out

2.The parametrs those are coming from the concurrent program are catching with some junk characters( I saw squares in the log file appended with parametrs values), becuase of this the correct values are not passing to the report , so that report is not generating with valid data.

I have tested this code from the linux command line , the report is generating with correct name as expected and the report is generated with valid data as I hard coded all the input parametrs.

The basic problem I am getting with while running the program from the application, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Manoj

Previous Topic: forums.oracle.com
Next Topic: Defining Document sequences categories
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 00:20:30 CDT 2024