Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » User Hooks and API
User Hooks and API [message #235812] Tue, 08 May 2007 01:35 Go to next message
iamrajarajan

Does anyone know about User Hooks? As per my knowledge it is custom logic which can be run after or before the business logic is executed.Please let me know if nayone has any idea abt that. Actaully after reading the documents , i found that Implemeting User hooks includes running the preprocessor script. There is a script called asocruhk.sql which would populate data into table. But i am not able to update the table. I want to know if i need to write my custom logic and call in API or i need to use only seeded APIs.
Thanks a lot
Sangeetha
Re: User Hooks and API [message #235818 is a reply to message #235812] Tue, 08 May 2007 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
This is very dependant on the application you are talking about. A bare Oracle installation has no API, and (whence) no hooks.
Re: User Hooks and API [message #236551 is a reply to message #235812] Thu, 10 May 2007 04:33 Go to previous message
iamrajarajan

This User Hook API is already there in the standard public API ASO_QUOTE_CUHK in ASO_QUOTE_PUB.There is a table called JTF_USER_HOOKS. It contains only the ASO files.Now i want my logic to be applied in Order Management too.I need a User Hook API for Order Management.Please let me know that.
Thanks
Sangeetha
Previous Topic: Forms Personalization Help Required - Urgent
Next Topic: AR receipt is wrongly reversed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 01:15:44 CDT 2024