Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Question - Look up Workflow Notification Preferences via SQL
Question - Look up Workflow Notification Preferences via SQL [message #238071] Wed, 16 May 2007 10:10 Go to next message
sbattisti
Hi folks,

I'm trying to figure out a way to look up workflow notification preferences via SQL, but I can't quite seem to figure out where the information is stored. Can anyone assist?

Specifically, in Oracle e-Business Suite, if you are logged into employee or manager self-service, there is a Preferences link in the top right. That takes you to a page that has various options, such as your language, regional settings, etc.

One of these options is called "Email Style" under the "Notifications" heading. The values you can select include:

<none>
Disabled
Do not send me mail
HTML mail
HTML with Attachments
HTML summary mail
Plain text mail
Plain text mail with HTML Attachments
Plain text summary mail

I'm trying to write a report that will provide a list of active Oracle users, their employee numbers, and which of these preferences they have selected.

I'm fairly certain it has to do with fnd_profile_options and fnd_profile_option_values, but I can't seem to find the right ones. Any ideas?

Steve
Re: Question - Look up Workflow Notification Preferences via SQL [message #241299 is a reply to message #238071] Tue, 29 May 2007 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Selvamani
Hi Steve

It has nothing to do with profile option.
The notification preference details is stored in "notification_preference" column in "wf_roles" view.

Using this information you can prepare the report.

Selva
Re: Question - Look up Workflow Notification Preferences via SQL [message #241435 is a reply to message #241299] Tue, 29 May 2007 09:59 Go to previous message
sbattisti
Thanks very much!
Previous Topic: The last vresion of E-Business Suite Release 11i
Next Topic: How to submit a conc request from a trigger which gets fired when a row is inserted in custom schema
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 01:18:08 CDT 2024